Navigating Life's Difficult Conversations
Learn How to Proactively Plan Now for the Future
According to Pew Social Trends, 30% of adults with a parent over 65 say their parent needs help with their finances
It is not a desirable task to discuss difficult matters such as planning for days without your parents, but it is an essential conversation to have. With the help of our eBook, planning for the future can be manageable. Our eBook can prepare you to sit down with your parents and talk to them about planning for not only their future, but your family’s future. Our complimentary eBook provides you with:
- Reasons why you should have these conversations
- Optimal times to begin these conversations
- Phrases to use to help you start these conversations
- A checklist of important documents you should be able to locate
- Talking points about money
Request our eBook today and we will provide you with complimentary checklists that will assist in planning for your family’s and your parents’ future.
* We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
"FGL" when used herein refers to Fidelity & Guaranty Life, the marketing name for Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company issuing insurance in the United States outside of New York. Annuities issued by Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company, Des Moines, IA